New Hampshire Resources
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – A good source for NH information related to criminal law.
- New Hampshire Government Resource – Laws and rules for New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Laws & Revised Statutes Online – A searchable database of the State of NH Revised Statutes.
- New Hampshire State Government Online -WEBSTER – New Hampshire’s Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches including the Governor and e-Government.
- New Hampshire Supreme Court – Includes links to Supreme Court orders, slip opinions, oral argument calendar, cases accepted, status reports and much more.
- New Hampshire Court Rules – Includes rules for the Supreme,Superior, District and Municipal, and Probate courts of the state of NH, as well as the rules of evidence.
- New Hampshire Rules of Professional Conduct – The entire book broken down by rule number.
- New Hampshire Statutes: OHRV– Chapter 215-A: Off Highway Recreational Vehicles and Trails.
- OHRV Rules for Highway Use
- CG Labs, Inc, – An Alcohol Testing Lab specializing in captured breath (NH Only) and blood (Nationally) analysis for DWI/DUI.
- Calculate your estimated Blood Alcohol Content– The Drink Wheel: Test your BrAC with this calculator.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – A good source of national information related to criminal law.
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc. – Provides the finest advanced-level training available to DUI Defense Law.
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association (DUIDLA)
- NMS Labs – Provides more than 2,500 tests to clients ranging from hospitals and universities to law enforcement, attorneys, and medical examiners.