DWI Lawyer — Northern New Hampshire

 A DWI conviction can have serious repercussions on your life.  Penalties for drunk driving can be harsh and may include:

  • DWI Lawyer — Coos County & Grafton CountyLarge fines
  • Loss or suspension of license
  • Increased insurance premiums
  • Loss of employment
  • Incarceration
  • Substance abuse treatment
  • Ignition interlock devices

DWI Lawyer - Northern New HampshireIf you have been charged with Driving While Intoxicated, it is important that you contact Attorney Harden immediately.

In New Hampshire, you have thirty (30) days after notification of a driver’s license suspension to challenge that suspension.  Attorney Harden regularly appears at the NH Division of Motor Vehicles to represent clients at Administrative License Suspension hearings.  Information obtained at these hearings may benefit you during a DWI trial in Court.

DWI LawyerAttorney Harden has extensive trial experience with DWI cases.  He continues to receive the most advanced DWI training available in the United States.  Attorney Harden is a certified instructor in field sobriety testing. He holds additional certifications in the maintenance and repair of the Intoxilyzer 5000 and is an evidentiary breath alcohol technician on the most advanced devices.  Attorney Harden is better trained than the police officer who arrested you and can successfully attack the State’s case against you.  He is a frequent presenter at NH Defense Lawyer seminars to teach other lawyers how to defend DWI cases.  Attorney Harden is a published author on breath testing. See A Practical Guide to Trying DWI Cases in New Hampshire for more information.

If you have been charged with Driving While Intoxicated, whether in a motor vehicle or OHRV it is important that you contact Attorney Harden immediately.

More Information – The Cost of a DWI in New Hampshire (PDF) by Attorney Leonard Harden, February 2012.

Leonard D. Harden is available for emergency consultations 24 hours per day. Contact Attorney Harden to discuss your case at (603) 788-2080.