Useful Legal Links & Resources
- Calculate your estimated Blood Alcohol Content
- CG Labs, Inc, an Alcohol Testing Lab specializing in captured breath (NH Only) and blood (Nationally) analysis for DWI/DUI
- Merriam Webster Dictionary
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
A good source of national information related to criminal law.
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
A good source for NH information related to criminal law.
- New Hampshire Government Resource
Laws and rules for New Hampshire
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- NH Laws & Revised Statutes Online
A searchable database of the State of NH Revised Statutes.
- NH State Government Online -WEBSTER
The state’s gateway Web site to the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches, as well as the Governor and e-Government services.
- NH Supreme Court
Includes links to Supreme Court orders, slip opinions, oral argument calendar, cases accepted, status reports and much more.
- NH Court Rules
Includes rules for the Supreme,Superior, District and Municipal, and Probate courts of the state of NH, as well as the rules of evidence.
- NH Rules of Professional Conduct
The entire book broken down by rule number.
- New Hampshire Statutes: OHRV
CHAPTER 215-A: OFF HIGHWAY RECREATIONAL VEHICLES AND TRAILS
- OHRV Rules for Highway Use:
Route 2 & Route 16, Gorham, NH